The Metsec Pre-Galvanised Ladder has been specially designed to provide a high quality, cable management solution across a wide range of market sectors.
As a leading innovator in cable management, Metsec has utilised a non-destructive assembly process to provide the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of pre-galvanised assembly, while guaranteeing the strength and anti-corrosion protection of the product.
Download our Pre-Galvanised Ladder Brochure at the bottom of this page for more information.
- Made from pre-galvanised steel grade S280 with a 275g/m² zinc coating.
- Metsec’s team of specialist engineers manufacture flat bends, tees & crossovers, risers, reducers and covers, all designed to fit into a complete ladder system with a range of accessories for ease of installation.
- The Pre-Galvanised Ladder’s standard rung configuration is open faced, with rungs alternately orientated up and down at 300mm spacings. Pre-Galvanised ladders with all rungs facing upward or downward can be manufactured upon request.
- For projects requiring long, straight runs of cable ladder, lengths of up to 6m can be manufactured to order.
- Aesthetically superior to traditional hot dipped finish.
- Splice plates are supplied complete with M10 cup square bolts, shake proof washers, and nuts with a high tolerance fit for optimum structural performance.
- Proven to meet recognised industry standards through rigorous BSI Kitemark™ testing, demonstrating safety, reliability and quality.
- Conforms to BS EN 61537 for cable management, cable tray systems and cable ladder systems.
- Assembled using a non-destructive process, eliminating any risk of damage to the galvanised coating.
- Offers equivalent loading performance of our welded ladder system.
The Pre-Galvanised Ladder is suitable for many industries:
Commercial, Education, Health, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Retail, Telecoms and Tunnels.