MetWALL Perform, an industry changing warranty giving architects, developers and contractors reassurance when specifying through wall products on voestalpine Metsec steel frame systems.
This is an important addition to voestalpine Metsec’s unique Framing range providing warranted UKAS tested wall combinations, enabling clients to select the most cost effective performance design solutions.
All test data is based on unique UKAS accredited tests and UKAS recognised scope of testing:
- Based on testing to BS EN 1364-1:1999 for infill walling and BS EN1365-1:2012 for load bearing systems
- Solutions for all three major plasterboard manufacturers, British Gypsum, Knauf and Siniat
- Solutions for 5 sheathing board options, RCM Y-Wall, Euroform Versaliner, Siniat Weather Defence, British Gypsum Glasroc X and Knauf Windliner
- Solutions for both Rockwool and Knauf Earthwool insulation.
- Tested performances for wall and floors to meet building regulations part E
- Solutions to meet Part E +5dB and Silver standard in Scotland.
- Solutions ranging from a U-value of 0.3 down to 0.1
- Non-combustible insulation options.
- High Strength, low weight steel sections designed to BS EN 1993
- Design department run by our own employed chartered structural engineers.
For more information please contact email@example.com.