Sleeved or butt system rails are used with horizontal cladding by the introduction of panel joint rails and horizontal cladding supports. The horizontal panels are fixed intermediately to the horizontal cladding supports and to the panel joint rails at the joint position where a wider face is required.
- Panel Joint Rails and Horizontal Cladding Supports
- Horizontal Cladding Alignment
- Horizontal Cladding Arrangements
- Horizontal Cladding Panel Joint Options
- Alternative Cladding Arrangements
Sleeved or butt system rails are used with vertical built up cladding or vertical composite panels screw fixed to the horizontal rail. This system should be used in conjunction with our vertical cladding restraint system components.