Independent Wall Liner
The independent wall lining systems combine the features of other metal systems to give high strength and quickly assemble dry linings. They are designed to be installed clear of a variety of existing backgrounds. Dry lining reinforced concrete walls, steel framed walls and renovation work where existing walls may form an unsuitable substrate for other systems. Walls must be treated for any damp before installation.
Features and Benefits
- The systems allow space for services, and for high levels of thermal and acoustic insulation
- Range of I stud widths of 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 92mm & 146mm to accommodate a range of height requirements
- A maximum height without bracing of 5.4m can be achieved
- Suitable for fixing all types of plasterboard
- Free-standing from masonry to allow for services
- I stud holds insulation well – ready made holder
- Sight line for easy installation of board panels
For more information or for details of your nearest stockist please contact us on +44 (0) 121 601 6075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.